Saturday, March 2, 2013

Coats, coats and MORE coats!!!!!!

I could cry.

You know the "Avoid the Dressing Rooms and Their Somehow Depressing Mirrors at All Cost" syndrome?

Today, NOT the case. I couldn't stop smiling. Like a total goon.

You don't believe me. If you were with me, you would. I keep talking about my deals. My hubby just said, "You need a padded room."

He picked me up from Stein Mart...I jumped in the car, quite the frolicker, considering that's the most jumping or exercise I've done in days. First thing outta my mouth, "I just spent your whole check." Sarcasm, folks. Hubby: "Are we gonna have enough money to eat on?" "Umm, no, but we're gonna have lots of coats to keep us warm while we starve."

There you have it. COATS. LOTS of them. Anne Klein. Michael Kors. Kenneth Cole. Jones New York. Three to four hundred dollar coats. For pennies.  One thousand, five hundred and thirty-six pennies for the cheapest one.  AMAZING.

Classy, beautiful coats. That will be in style when I'm 50.  Good thing because I got one in every color and style.

And I guess the rest of the family will be freezing while they starve...because these are all for me. ALL for ME. :)



Worriers - rest assure, they have plenty of coats. And we have plenty of money for food. I, however, did not have a nice coat. I had been waiting for a good sale for one that I really liked. Found a gnarly long, dressy Jones New York belted beauty at a thrift store for $.69 that you'll see me donning soon. But I wanted some different colors. Hours ago, I got just that.

Nice note about the Michael Kors one.  It was marked wrong, but because of someone getting happy with their red clearance pen, I got this baby for WAY cheaper than I was supposed to.  Yippy-yi-yay!  



Jones New York - Black and Camel. 



Jones New York - Charcoal.  Just a little different style than the above ones.



Kenneth Cole - Taupe Puffer Coat, complete with down and feather-filled warmness.



Anne Klein - long creme beauty.  I've been especially looking for one of these for a LONG time.

Since I wrote this blog first, I have taken some of the coats back.  I went overboard buying so many, that I didn't need them all.  You say, "Uhh, sorry, you only need one."  And I say, "You're crazy.  I'm not passing up incredible prices for pretty coats that will last me for decades." :)

So, I would love to hear which one you like the best.  And if you don't like any, don't feel free to say anything.  Haha!!  

Off to cuddle with some wool on a nice wintery walk. :)  

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE them ALL! Your "DEAL-HUNTING" skills amaze me!!! Yet ANOTHER reason I MUST come see you... to learn from the best, you!! :)) I'm proud of you for spending some money on YOU! Love ya, me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Anonymous. Love you back. :)

      Delete
  2. OH my, you go girl!! :-) I think they are all great but I am partial to the cream one I do believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Lovely collections. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love them all and had a blast spending very little for them. Glad you stopped by! :)

      Delete