Monday, May 7, 2012

Springtime, Springtime.

Springtime, Springtime.

I definitely think the 85 degree weather warranted bringing the pool out for Cole this past week.  He has been BEGGING to go swimming ever since he found the pool that Nana had bought for him.  And her other grandkids, but shh, don't tell Cole that. :}

Just thinking of all of the fun he's going to have.

I will tell you that I near fainted multiple times blowing this baby up.  After I had done the first section and started on the second (translation of almost done), my dad walks in with a pump.  :}  It did help out some with the cause, but I ended up just goin' back to the wind within me.
 First splash of the season :}

The pool has this cute giraffe that is a sprinkler.  Due to me losing much oxygen during this bout, the giraffe was a tad flimsy.  Cole still had fun with it though.  Mission accomplished.


FYI ~ could not find the ties to anchor that slide down.  Did Cole care?  No.  :}  Pretty much what the day entailed...conquering the moving water slide.



  VICTORY!

This is May.  It is hot.  I don't know if I shall make it through this summer.  I haven't a clue why I've changed.  Normally, I love hot.  I'm the psycho that drives with the heat on...in the summer.  Maybe because I'm luggin' Drake around all of the time, and he puts off an excessive amount of body heat.  Maybe.  That will be the ONLY reason why I hope he starts crawling in the next couple of summers.  I don't want that child to grow up.  I will put up with uncomfortable conditions if it means he'll stay a baby forever.  :}  Speaking of which...

Our cute onlookers.  Smart ones.  Steered clear of the splash~happy toddler below.

Nana might regret the fact that she bought that pool.  It just means we will be down at her house that much more.  If only they had a fence where people couldn't see through.  For now, I'll just cherish watching my child splish splash in pool heaven.

2 comments:

  1. I rather like the idea of "no fence" - Cole is such an entertainer and conversationalist! :) ....and now that I've been all over your blog...you are quite the writer - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) Glad you stopped by for a read!

    ReplyDelete