Friday, June 29, 2012

Recent Cole-lingo

It's not every day, you hear a 2 year old say some of these things.  At least, I don't think it is.  Funny little man.

He's been saying these next 2 the past 4 or 5 months.

"Shew, dat was a cwose one." 
Interpretation of: Shew, that was a close one.

"Didn't see dat one dumming."
Interpretation of: I didn't see that one coming. 


"Oh my doodness!"
Interpretation of: Oh my goodness.
He uses this very appropriately, always very shocked when he says it.  Such as - I whip out a homemade lemon cream pop from the freezer, Cole responds with eyes open a mile wide, "Oh my doodness.  Tank you, Mommy."

These next few deal with excrement.  In a household of a higher ratio of males to female, conversations such as these, are apt to happen.  I apologize, Mother.

On our recent roadtrips, Cole will try anything to get out of his car seat.  I mean, sitting for 4-5 hours stretches is no fun for any age, let alone a super active toddler.  This is how bad it got.

"Mommy, mommy, I poopie.  Change me.  Change my diaper."
This is from the kid that, in the last 8 months or so, has not appreciated any diaper change.  "Appreciated" is a nice way to put it.

"Mommy, I poopie woopie.  Save me, save me, Mommy."
This one just makes me laugh.  It's quite treacherous having dirty pants, I suppose.

Enough for now.  I'm sure I'll think of more later.

Total random bit.  This weather is absolutely ridiculous.  Hot, hot sun.  Then high, high winds.  Thunderstorms.  I'm a little apprehensive to go check on my front porch flower pots.  I heard some crashing.  It's somethin' fee-ierce out there right now.

Ooohh, I just thought of my 12 yard sale signs I put out today.  Wahhhhh.  They're all ruined.  Hoping it clears up for tomorrow.  Maybe the rain will make it a little less hot for our sale tomorrow!  Praying...you pray too, k?  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! You should be one healthy lady from all that laughing!❤❤ ~Ruthie

    ReplyDelete